Wednesday 13 August 2014

Flower Dress!

Hello sweeties,

 Wishing you all an amazing rest of the week!



 As you probably already know I am a huge fan of floral and this dress is probably one of my favourites! The colours on the dress are so bright that it instantly make my mood better every time I wear it. I also love the back detailing of this dress as it adds a unique touch to an otherwise simple A-line dress. I bought these wedges a couple of weeks ago and I am obsessed with them, they are perfect for those long days as they are super comfortable! You can dress this dress up a bit more by adding heeled sandals and a clutch or dress it down by adding flats:)












I am wearing:
Dress - Primark (SS13)
Wedges - Charles & Keith (similar one - here)
Bag - Guess
Watch - Casio
Bracelet - 2014 Charm

 I am thinking about doing a post on ways to wear floral 

(you can find out 9 ways to wear leopard - here), let me know if you would be interested :)


Thanks for reading:)
xxxx

7 comments:

  1. what a lovely floral dress! you are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and cute dress! Amazing bag and shoes!

    Kisses:-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress reminds me of one that I had when I was 3 years old, it was my favorite dress and I wish I had it in the big version :) I simply love how the yours suits you!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great dress dear :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful as always!!!! Your dress is amazing! Kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...